Warren Buffett shares his key insights into life, success, money, and interpersonal communication.
Rose Prince

2018-09-09 13:42:00 Sun ET

Warren Buffett shares his key insights into life, success, money, and interpersonal communication. Institutional money managers and retail investors can learn much from the collective wisdom of his wondrous quotes.

One cannot make a good deal with a bad person. It is better to hang out with people whose behaviors are better than ours. One should learn to read all day.

Good outcomes take time; so one cannot produce a baby in one month by making 9 women pregnant. It takes 20 years to build our reputation and only 5 minutes to ruin it. We only find out who is swimming with few clothes when the tide goes out.

It is unnecessary to accomplish extraordinary missions to get extraordinary results. We should be fearful when others are greedy, and we should be greedy when others are fearful. We can measure success by how many people love us.

We need to be confident enough that we will achieve fulfillment one day. When we are in the luckiest 1% of humanity, we owe a great deal to the rest of humanity to think about the other 99%. Price is what we pay, and value is what we get.

We need not be a rocket scientist to manage well personal finance, and investment is not a game where the smart guy beats the less smart one.

 


If any of our AYA Analytica financial health memos (FHM), blog posts, ebooks, newsletters, and notifications etc, or any other form of online content curation, involves potential copyright concerns, please feel free to contact us at service@ayafintech.network so that we can remove relevant content in response to any such request within a reasonable time frame.

Blog+More
Agile business firms beat the odds by building faster institutional reflexes to anticipate plausible economic scenarios.
Fiona Sydney

2020-09-03 10:26:00 Thursday ET

Agile business firms beat the odds by building faster institutional reflexes to anticipate plausible economic scenarios.

Agile business firms beat the odds by building faster institutional reflexes to anticipate plausible economic scenarios. Christopher Worley, Thomas Willi

+See More
European economic integration seems to have gone backwards primarily due to the recent Brexit movement.
Daisy Harvey

2019-10-19 16:35:00 Saturday ET

European economic integration seems to have gone backwards primarily due to the recent Brexit movement.

European economic integration seems to have gone backwards primarily due to the recent Brexit movement. Brexit, key European sovereign debt, and French and

+See More
Berkeley macro economist Brad DeLong sees no good reasons for an imminent economic recession with mass unemployment and even depression.
Laura Hermes

2019-11-21 11:34:00 Thursday ET

Berkeley macro economist Brad DeLong sees no good reasons for an imminent economic recession with mass unemployment and even depression.

Berkeley macro economist Brad DeLong sees no good reasons for an imminent economic recession with mass unemployment and even depression. The current U.S. ec

+See More
Tech unicorns blitzscale business niches for better scale economies from Uber and Lyft to Pinterest, Slack, and Zoom.
Dan Rochefort

2019-05-03 11:29:00 Friday ET

Tech unicorns blitzscale business niches for better scale economies from Uber and Lyft to Pinterest, Slack, and Zoom.

Key tech unicorns blitzscale business niches for better scale economies from Uber and Lyft to Pinterest, Slack, and Zoom. LinkedIn cofounder and serial entr

+See More
It may be illegal for institutional investors to buy-and-hold large equity stakes in a less competitive industry with high market concentration.
Olivia London

2017-11-27 07:39:00 Monday ET

It may be illegal for institutional investors to buy-and-hold large equity stakes in a less competitive industry with high market concentration.

Is it anti-competitive and illegal for passive indexers and mutual funds to place large stock bets in specific industries with high market concentration? Ha

+See More
U.S. and Chinese trade negotiators hold constructive phone talks after Presidents Trump and Xi exchange reconciliatory gestures at the G20 summit.
Joseph Corr

2019-08-04 08:26:00 Sunday ET

U.S. and Chinese trade negotiators hold constructive phone talks after Presidents Trump and Xi exchange reconciliatory gestures at the G20 summit.

U.S. and Chinese trade negotiators hold constructive phone talks after Presidents Trump and Xi exchange reconciliatory gestures at the G20 summit in Japan.

+See More